Everyone is welcome to come. Here is the agenda:
— Agenda for May 8, 2018 —
Call meeting to order / Pledge of Allegiance
April Minutes Review
April Treasurer Report
- Planning for Community Days and the Beer and Wine Garden
- Review of Community Clean Up
- Progress for Student Scholarship applications
- Business After Hours, May 22 Zillah Lakes Inn (not May 8)
- Guest Speaker: Mikel, Daily Sun News
- Guest Speaker: Maria, Lep-Re-Kon Harvest Foods
- More Than a Farmers’ Market planning
- Need volunteers for 2019 for Vice President and Treasurer
Chamber meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 12:15 at Zillah Civic Center.
We hope to see you, hear you, and speak with you very soon. You are important to Zillah.