— Agenda for December 10, 2019 —
Minutes Review and Treasurers Report:
- Annual Teapot sales update and other avenues for selling Teapot merchandise
- Update on charm bracelets marketing idea (Gail Van Wyk)
- Update on banners to put along 1st Avenue
- Move forward with them
- Idea to have first come first served on determining where you go
- Social Media: update on number of posts and likes, any comments on how it is going
- Result of meeting with the City requesting advertising funds for 2020
- All funds requested were approved!
- 2020 Awards Banquet and Auction will be March 19
- Call for volunteers to be on the committee
- Donations requested
- Suggestions for theme, should we continue previous years “Celebrate Zillah!”
- Zillah Old Fashioned Christmas 12/7/19 2-4pm review
- Voting on 2020 Board
- Audit of 2019 books, need committee
- Budget for 2020, need committee
Chamber meetings are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 8am at Zillah Civic Center.
We hope to see you, hear you, and speak with you very soon. Zillah needs us all!
We encourage everyone to be involved in our projects and fundraisers.